2019 SDWGA Del Sud Tournament Dates
Thursday, September 5, 2019
Thursday, September 12, 2019
- The Del Sud Tournament is a two-day net ringer tournament.
- If, on the second day of the Tournament, the score cannot be bettered, the player may “pick up” (and record an “X” score).
- A player is not required to play both days of the tournament. If she plays only one day, her scores for that day are used. Participants who play only one day must putt out on all holes.
- The maximum handicap index used in the Tournament is 40.4 (as suggested in the USGA Handicap System Manual.)
- There is no entry fee. The winner's prize is typically a gift card. Participants must be SDWGA members of record. A Club must have a minimum of ten (10) SDWGA members to be eligible to receive the prize, and conduct the del Sud Tournament.
- This tournament is played in conjunction with the scheduled QCLGA play day game.
- Net, hole by hole, is recorded each day. The lowest net score (hole by hole) of the two days is used, to determine lowest net ringer score.
- Ties will be broken by scorecard playoff: 1) total back 9, 2) last 6 holes, 3) last 3 holes, 4) last hole
- The gross scores each day must be posted for handicap purposes. The name of the Tournament winner shall be sent to the SDWGA webmaster, to be posted on the club information page on the SDWGA website.