|The preferred method of posting a score is through the computer available in the Pro Shop. This facilitates "peer review" which is an important component of maintaining a "verifiable handicap".
However, there are times when this is impractical. For those occasions, you may post your score via AWGA's website by clicking here or directly to GHIN at www.ghin.com .
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTING SCORES ON THE AWGA WEBSITE:
- Go to www.awga.org or click on the AWGA button on the Home Page under Other Links or click on the link above.
- On the AWGA home page under My eGolfBag, enter your GHIN number and your password. Your personal information page should appear.
- On the right side of your personal page, click on "Post Scores".
- If you played QC, enter score, date (if different), select a course, select a tee, and post score. For away courses, change to "away" and select course if in AZ.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTING SCORES ON THE GHIN WEBSITE:
- Go to www.ghin.com or click on the GHIN button on the Home Page under Other Links or click on the link above
- Then click on "Post Scores"
- Enter your GHIN number and last name (no password required)
- Then fill in the required information
If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Hoppe, Handicap Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org (520) 625-1820 or any of the committee members, Linda Matsen or Chris England.