|POSTING SCORES FOR QCLGA EVENTS AND BEST BALL PYP
If you are participating in a QCLGA event that requires a holed score (Blind Nines, NET O.N.E.S., Low Gross, Low Net etc.) and Qualifiers, all holes must be played and completed.
You must record your "Gross" score for each hole played and completed. Golf Genius will make the proper adjustments for GHIN for your maximum score based on "Net Double Bogey" (par + 2 + handicap strokes).
If for some reason you cannot finish your round, the holes not completed will be scored by the Tournament Committee as net par (par + any handicap strokes you would have received on that hole).
BEST BALL PYP EVENTS
If you elect to not finish your hole because your partner has a better "holed" score, you can pick up and record your "Most Likely Score". "Most Likely Score" can be within 5 feet (1 stroke), 5-20 feet (2-3 strokes), depending on position and difficulty - not to exceed your "Net Double Bogey" limit. You must record this score with a clearly marked "X", as the Tournament Committee will need to make the proper adjustments when scoring the event in Golf Genius.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTING SCORES ON THE AZGOLF (Arizona Golf Association) WEBSITE:
- Go to www.AZGolf.org or click on the AZ Golf Website button on the Home Page under Other Links
- Enter your GHIN number and your password. Your personal information page should appear
- On the right side of your personal page, click on "Post Scores"
- If you played QC, enter score, date (if different), select a course, select a tee, and post score. For away courses, change to "away" and select course if in AZ
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTING SCORES ON THE GHIN WEBSITE:
- Go to www.ghin.com or click on the GHIN button on the Home Page under Other Links
- Then click on "Post Scores"
- Enter your GHIN number and last name (no password required)
- Then fill in the required information
If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Hoppe, Handicap Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org (520) 625-1820 or one of the committee members, Jan Delcour or Vivian Parle.)