STANDING RULES FOR SKINS
- Skins will be offered as a side-game to the QCLGA Thursday game whenever the Thursday game requires a postable score or to “hole” the ball.
- The golfer must complete a minimum of thirteen (13) holes to qualify for the Skins game. Only the holes completed will be considered for the Skins Game.
- Skins will be sold for forty-five (45) minutes prior to the current Shotgun start or tee time. Example: Skins will be sold from 6:30 a.m. to 7:15 a.m., for a 7:30 Shotgun.
- The cost for participation in Skins will be as follows: $3.00 for Gross; $3.00 for Net; or $6.00 for both.
- If there is a three-day tournament (eligible for Skins), participants must pay for all three days on the first day of the tournament. Example: Gross Skins for three days will be $9.00 payable on the first day of the tournament.
- The results for Skins will be based on the results information received from the Tournament person responsible for that week’s QCLGA game.
- Skins results will be posted on the QCLGA Website and the QCLGA bulletin board at the Pro Shop.
- Winners will be paid the following week or whenever they play again.