- Skins will be offered as a side-game to the QCLGA Thursday game whenever the Thursday game requires a postable score or to “hole” the ball and we have a Shotgun start.
- Skins will be sold for forty-five (45) minutes prior to the current Shotgun start time. Example: Skins will be sold from 6:30 a.m. to 7:15 a.m., for a 7:30 Shotgun.
- The cost for participation in Skins will be as follows: $3.00 for Gross; $3.00 for Net; or $6.00 for both.
- If there is a three-day tournament (eligible for Skins), participants must pay for all three days on the first day of the tournament. Example: Gross Skins for three days will be $9.00, payable on the first day of the tournament.
- The golfer must complete a minimum of fourteen (14) holes to qualify for the Skins game. Only the holes completed will be considered for the Skins game.
- The results for Skins will be based on the results information received from the Tournament person responsible for that week’s QCLGA game. The Skins Report will then be generated from this information.
- The Skins Report will be posted on the QCLGA Website and sent to the participating players through Golf Genius.
- Pay-outs are rounded off to the nearest dollar and winners will be paid the following week or whenever they play again.